The Maddaket Equipment Building was built in 1930s
This Equipment Building Equipment Building was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1956. Conveyed to the Town of Nantucket for a public park in 1970. Station house torn down circa 1962. Equipment Building survives but was moved to the Brant Point CG Station in 1947.
Open to the public - By Appointment
10 Easton Street
Nantucket MA 02554