The Manistee Equipment Building was built in Late 1930s
This Equipment Building Equipment Building was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station still active. The Equipment Building was used as the station house in the late 1930 when the original station house was torn down. The Equipment Building was torn down in 2003 and replaced by a new station house.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.
Manistee MI NA
U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)
523 Fifth Avenue
Manistee, MI 49660