The Manistee Station House was built in 1879
This One-of-a-Kind Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station still active. Station house was torn down in the mid 1950s and replaced by a late 1930s Equipment Building that was used as the station house until 2003.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.
Manistee MI NA
U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)
523 Fifth Avenue
Manistee, MI 49660