The Marblehead Station House was built in 1875
This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station still active. Station house does not survive and was probably torn down after the second station house was built in 1921.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.
Marblehead OH NA
U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)
606 Prairie Street
Marblehead, OH 43440