The Marquette Station House was built in 1890
This Marquette Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station still active. Station house survives.
This is one of four original Life-Saving station houses in use as an active Coast Guard Station as of 2014. Plans are for the 1890 station house to be transferred to city of Marquette and leased to the Marquette Maritime Museum for use as a museum in 2015.
Open to the public - By Appointment
400 Coast Guard Road
Marquette MI 49855