Metomkin Inlet Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Unknown
The Metomkin Inlet Station House was built in 1936 (at 2nd site)
This Chatham 2 (Forge River) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R., S.J.L.M., & R.C.)
Station closed in 1964 and was given to the state of Virginia. 1936 Station house survives and is a clubhouse for a privately owned hunt club.