The Milwaukee Station House was built in 1916 (at 3rd site)
This One-of-a-Kind Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1971 at this site and moved to a new location. Station used by the American Indian Movement and the Indian Community School until 1980. Sold by the Coast Guard to Milwaukee County in June 1987. Station house was demolished in March 2008.
Milwaukee WI NA
County of Milwaukee, WI County Parks Department (Owner of Station Site)
9480 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226