The Montauk Station House was built in 1938
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station house was built at Napeague and used as Station Napeague until 1955 when it and the equipment building were moved by barge to Montauk become the station house for Station Montauk. Station house survives.
Napeague station house was moved to Montauk in 1954 and put in service as the Montauk station house.
Open to the public - By Appointment
69 Star Island Road
Montauk NY 11954