The Moriches Station House was built in 1872 (with 1887 addition) (at 1st site)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1938 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house may have been moved to Eastport, NY before the station closed.
Westhampton Beach NY 11941