Mosquito Lagoon House of Refuge
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Mosquito Lagoon House of Refuge was built in 1885
This House of Refuge Station House (House of Refuge) was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1938 and replaced by Ponce de Leon Inlet Station. Property sold in 1945. Station house does not survive.
New Smyrna Beach FL NA