The Muskeget (Temporary Station House) was built in Unknown (at 2nd site)
This Residence Dwelling was designed by Unknown
This served as a temporary station house between 1894 and 1897 after the original station on Muskeget Island was destroyed by fire. The temporary station house was located on Tuckernuck Island. It reverted back to private ownership in 1897 when a new station house was built on Muskeget to replace the original one.