The Muskegon Station House was built in 1879 (at 1st site)
This 1879 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1990? and at this site and moved to a new location. In 1917 the station house was moved by scow to the Bluffton neighborhood where it became Van Deusen’s Grocery Store. It is now a private residence.