The New Shoreham Station House was built in 1874
This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1937 and abandoned in 1947. Station house survives but was moved to Mystic Seaport in Mystic, CT in 1968 and has been restored as a museum exhibit.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
P.O. Box 6000
Mystic CT 06355
No Public Phone