The Newburyport (Merrimac River) Station House was built in 1929
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1973 and replaced by Merrimack River Station. Station house torn down in 1960 when land on which it stood washed into the ocean.
Station house was located at the Newburyport / Merrimac River Station, not the Merrimack River Station.
Newbury MA NA