The Oak Island Station House was built in 1855
This 1855 Station House was designed by USLSS
Station closed in 1936. Turned over to GSA in 1954 and deeded to the town of Babylon. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.
Oak Beach NY NA
Town of Babylon, NY (Owner of Station Site)
200 East Sunrise Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757