The Ocean City Station House was built in 1878 (at 1st site)
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1962 at this site and moved to a new location. Site turned over to GSA in 1964. Station house was moved off the station site and divided in two parts; one burned down and the other was torn down.
Station house was located at what is now Caroline Street and the beach in Ocean City.
Ocean City MD NA