The Ocracoke Station House was built in 1940 (at 1st site)
This Ocracoke Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed between 1996 and 2000 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house was rehabilitated in 2007 and is the Ocracoke branch of the North Carolina Center for the Advancement of Teaching.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
Ocracoke NC 27960