The Pamet River Station House was built in 1873 (at 1st site)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1929? at this site and moved to a new location. Property transferred to the National Park Service as part of Cape Cod National Seashore. 1873 station house survives but was moved off site in 1931 or 1932 and is privately owned.