The Pea Island Station House was built in 1932 (at 2nd site)
This Unclassified Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to the Fish and Wildlife Service as part of Pea Island Migratory Waterfowl Refuge. Station house was moved off site and is a residence. Formally Hatteras Watersports store.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
27130 NC 12 Highway
Salvo NC 27927