The Penneys Hill Station House was built in 1878
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1921 and abandoned in 1950. Station house was moved to a new site in 1948 and in 1978. In the mid-1980s it was moved back to its original site and a few months later was destroyed by fire.
Corolla NC NA