The Point Hueneme Station House was built in 1940
This Lighthouse Lighthouse was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed in 1972 and replaced by Station Channel Islands Harbor. Station house survives and is the Point Hueneme Lighthouse, a museum.
Station house was built in 1941 as the Point Hueneme Light Station. In 1964 a lifeboat crew was station at the light. When the light was automated in 1972, they were transferred to Station Channel Islands Harbor.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
120 West Port Hueneme Road
Port Hueneme CA 93041