The Point Judith Station House was built in 1888
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station still active. Station house does not survive at original location and may have been torn down after a new station house was built in 1937.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.