The Point Lookout Station House was built in 1872 (with 1887 addition)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1935. Abandoned in 1947 or 1948 and sold to the Point Lookout Community Church. Station house does not survive at original location and may have been torn down after a new station house was built in 1934(?).
Point lookout NY NA