The Port Huron Station House was built in 1932
This Chatham 3 (North Superior) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R.& K.G.A)
Station still active. Station houses survives.
The Coast Guard has a tentative agreement (as of 2007) to transfer ownership of the 1932 station and the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse to the city of Port Huron as a museum and tourist attraction.