Port O’Connor (Saluria) Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Port O’Connor (Saluria) Station House was built in 1942?
This Unclassified Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed in 1961. Replaced by Station Port O’Connor. Station house destroyed by Hurricane Carla in September 1961.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.