The Portsmouth Harbor Station House was built in 1872 (at 2nd site)
This Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters was designed by U.S. Lighthouse Service
Station still active at this site. Station house survives.
Station house was built in 1872 as the keeper?s quarters for the Portsmouth Harbor Light Station. In 1948 the crew from the Portsmouth Harbor Coast Guard Station was transferred to the light from their station on Wood Island. The keepers quarters were used for housing until early the 2000?s when housing was provided off the station grounds. It's currently used as an office for the station.
Open to the public - By Appointment
25 Wentworth Road
New Castle NH 03854-0600