The Racine Station House was built in 1875 (at 1st site)
This 1875 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1879 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to third site in 1903, and moved off site to become a residence after new station house was built at third site in 1904. Torn down in 1967.
Racine WI NA