The Rehoboth Beach Station House was built in 1878
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1921. Station house survives but was moved to a new site in 1947 and 1998 and is privately owned. Site underwater.
Station house was moved in the 1980s to Lewes, DE and restored by the current owner.
40 Shipcarpenter Square
Lewes DE 19958