The Saint Joseph Station House was built in 1885 (at 2nd site)
This Marquette Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station still active. Station house survives.
This is one of four original Life-Saving station houses in use as an active Coast Guard Station as of 2014. Station house was renovated in 1997.
Open to the public - By Appointment
127 North Pier Street
Saint Joseph MI 49085