The Saint Joseph Station House was built in 1875 (at 1st site)
This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1885 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house was moved to new site. Station house does not survive.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.
Saint Joseph MI NA
U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)
127 North Pier Street
Saint Joseph, MI 49085-1042