The Sandy Hook Station House was built in 1936 (at 4th site)
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station still active at this site. Station house survives.
Station house is occasionally used for training the Maritime Safety Security Teams (MSST). 1936 boathouse will be turned over to the Coast Guard Auxiliary for their flotilla offices.