Siuslaw River Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Siuslaw River Station House was built in 1918
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station still active and is a seasonal (small) station under Station Umpqua River. Station house was torn down between 1967 and 1983.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.