The South Haven Station House was built in 1886 (at 1st site)
This Bibb #3 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1905 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house was moved to new site. Station closed at new site in 1973. Station house was destroyed by fire in 1989.
South Haven MI NA
City of South Haven, MI (Owner of 2nd Station Site)
539 Phoenix Street
South Haven, MI 49090