Squan Beach Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Vacant
The Squan Beach Station House was built in 1902
This Duluth Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1936. Station house survives and is being restored by the Borough of Manasquan for use as its town hall.
Station house was sold to the Borough of Manasquan in 2000 and is being restored as the Borough of Manasquan Town Hall.
Ocean Avenue (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Manasquan NJ 08736
Borough of Manasquan, NJ
201 East Main Street
Manasquan, NJ 08736