The St. Clair Flats Station House was built in 1935
This Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters Lighthouse Keeper?s Quarters was designed by U.S. Lighthouse Service
Station closed in 1991 and replaced by Station St. Clair Shores. Station house survives and is privately owned.
Station house was originally built as the keeper?s quarters for the St. Clair Flats Harsens Island Range Light. Being restored by current owner.