The St. Petersburg Station House was built in 1975? (at 1st site)
This Unclassified Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard
Station closed in 1978 at this site and moved to a new location. Fate of station house unknown.
Station?s address was U.S. Coast Guard Station St. Petersburg, 1300 Seaway Drive, SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
St. Petersburg FL