Tillamook Bay Boathouse
May or may not be open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Retail Store/Shop
The Tillamook Bay Boathouse was built in 1936 (at 2nd site)
This Boathouse (Roosevelt Type) Boathouse was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station still active at this site. Boathouse was sold to the Port of Garibaldi in the 1970s.
Boathouse is used as a bait and tackle shop. The second floor is an apartment.
South 7th Street
Garibaldi OR 97118
Port of Garibaldi
P.O. Box 10
402 South 7th Street
Garibaldi, OR 97118