The Two Rivers Station House was built in 1908
This Port Huron Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station still active. Station house survives but was moved off site and is a VFW Post. It remained on the station grounds for at least a few years after the current station house was built in 1941, possibly until 1944. It has been significantly altered from its original appearance.