Two Rivers Station House

Private - Not open to the public

Currently used as a(n) Private Residence

The Two Rivers Station House was built in 1875

This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler


This station building's condition is Good


This station building is not endangered or threatened


This building was Moved and Altered

Station still active. Station house survives but was moved off site between 1946 and 1948 and is privately owned.


724 Zlatnik Drive
Two Rivers WI 54241

Owner Information

Jenene and Michael Garey
724 Zlatnik Drive

Two Rivers, WI 54241

(920) 793-2389