Wallis Sands Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Wallis Sands Station House was built in 1890
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1937. Station house operated as the Pirates Cove Restaurant until the early 2000s. It was torn down in 2006 to make way for the Surf Club of Rye.