Watch Hill Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Watch Hill Station House was built in 1907

This Port Huron Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1947 and replaced by New London Station. Station house destroyed in the 1963 as part of a training exercise by the Watch Hill Fire Department.


Watch Hill RI NA


Owner Information

U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)