White River Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The White River Station House was built in 1887
This Bibb #3 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station was closed in 1944. Station house survives but was moved in 1953 to a new site nearby. It was incorporated into a larger house and significantly altered in the mid 2000s.