The Yaquina Bay Station House was built in Unknown (at 3rd site)
This Unclassified Station House was designed by Unknown
Station closed in 1949 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house consisted of temporary barracks that were owned by the American Legion and moved to the site after the original 1932 station house was destroyed by fire in 1944. Fate of barracks is unknown.