Ashtabula Station Site
Also known as Ashtabula
The Ashtabula Station Site site was established in 1938 (at this site, 1893 at original site)
Station closed in 2000 at this site and moved to a new location. 1938 station house survives and since 2000 has been the Ashtabula Watercraft Field Office of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1938 station house is surviving at this site