Baaddah Point Station Site
Neah Bay, WA
Also known as Baaddah Point (1910-[1941-1945]); Neah Bay ([1942-1946]-present)
The Baaddah Point Station Site site was established in 1910
Station closed in 1972 at this site and moved to a new location. 1909-1910 station house destroyed by a storm in October 1913. 1914 station house was torn down in the early 1970s after the station moved.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
It is unknown if there are surviving station houses at this site.