Beaver Island Station Site
St. James, MI
Also known as Beaver Island
The Beaver Island Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1958. 1875 station house survives and is privately owned but has been moved to a new site on Beaver Island. Late 1930s boathouse survives and is the Central Michigan University Biological Station on Beaver Island.