Bethany Beach Station Site
Bethany Beach, DE
Also known as Bethany Beach
The Bethany Beach Station Site site was established in 1907
Station closed in 1921 and abandoned in 1945. 1907 station house and all other survives buildings have been converted to Landmark Condominiums.
Station Site Notes:
1905 site selected for new station; 1906 title secured; 1907 contract for new station made October 1906 and station completed (USLSS Annual Reports). 1929 listed as "Discontinued as an active unit." Abandoned in 1945 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1907 station house is surviving at this site