Bogue Inlet Station Site
Also known as Bogue Inlet (1904-1939); Swansboro (1940-between 2002 and 2003); Emerald Isle (between 2003 and 2004-present)
The Bogue Inlet Station Site site was established in 1904
Station still active. 1940 station house survives and is a seasonal (small) station under Station Fort Macon. 1904 station house was moved in 1950 to between Swansboro and Morehead City and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1940 station house is surviving at this site