Caffeys Inlet Station Site
Also known as Caffeys Inlet
The Caffeys Inlet Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed on March 23, 1964. 1874 station house does not survive. 1897 station house is now the Lifesaving Station Restaurant at the Sanderling Resort and Spa.
Station Site Notes:
1874 erected (1882/1883?); 1885 additions and repairs; 1897 are in the process of reconstruction (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1964 (USCG Historian's Website).