Cedar Creek Station Site
Berkeley Township, NJ
Also known as Cedar Creek
The Cedar Creek Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1917. In 1952 it was acquired by the New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection for use as Island Beach State Park. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.